Themed Nostalgic Bands/Shows
Wouldn't it be nice to take your audience on an adventure back in time? Check out our fun, themed concerts that can take you there!
"Cool Runnings" plays the rat pack jazz and early rock n roll of the 1940's -50's., while "The Rad Daddy-O's" plays the high energy, bubble gummy, tunes from the 1950's and 60's. Our "Poppa Rocks" group will get you jammin' to the top hits of the 1970's -80's and beyond.
Playin' rockabilly hits from the 1950's-60's and beyond, with a clean, modern sound like you've never heard these songs played before! This group will knock your socks off - your bobby socks, that is! Available for dances or as a show with comedy shtick and lots of crowd participation!
"The Rad Daddy-O's" - a rockabilly revolution
* Rock Around the Clock - Bill Haley and the Comets
* Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
* What I'd Say - Ray Charles
* Rock This Town - The Stray Cats
* La Bamba - Richie Valens
* Summertime Blues - Eddie Cochran
* Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry
* Earth Angel - The Penguins
* Surfin' USA - The Beach Boys
* Twist and Shout - The Beatles
* Rubberneckin' - Elvis Presley
We loved the 1980's. And that love extends to the happy hits of the 70's -90's as well. Actually, we like a few top 40 newbies from the 2000's and beyond.
So, Poppa Rocks is just going to play whatever will get you and your friends up dancing! How's that?
But, it's got to be the big hits. None of this hidden agenda stuff. Tonight's all about having fun on the dance floor.
"Poppa Rocks" playin' 70s-90's Billboard Top 40 hits
* What I Like About You - The Romantics
* Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
* Summer of `69 - Bryan Adams
* Livin on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
* Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
* Boogie Shoes - KC & the Sunshine Band
* Footloose - Kenny Loggins
* Better When I'm Dancing - Meghan Trainor
* Best Song Ever - One Direction
* Melt With You - Modern English
* Where the Streets Have No Name - U2
* Boot Scootin' Boogie - Brooks and Dunn
* Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
* Shout - Otis Day & The Knights
* Let's Go Crazy - Prince & The Revolution
It's a vibe. It's a feeling It's an attitude.. "Cool Runnings" plays the Rat Pack jazz and early rock n' roll sounds of the 1940's - 50's.
So, put your fedora on, and get ready to straighten up and fly right. Right back to the times when crooners ruled the radio, and everybody was a little romantic.
"Cool Runnings" - a Rat Pack, jazzy kinda thing
* Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
* All I Do is Dream - Dean Martin
* Everything - Michael Buble
* Blue Moon - The Marcels
* The Nearness of You - Norah Jones
* The Very Thought of You - Nat King Cole
* Nice n' Easy - Frank Sinatra
* The Way You Look Tonight - Fred Astaire
* Route 66 - Nat King Cole
* What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
* Put Your Head on My Shoulder - Paul Anka
* Earth Angel - Marvin Berry & the Starlighters
* Tears on My Pillow - Johnny Nash